- This event has passed.
The Power of Forgiveness – Workshop with Emily Hooks
March 5 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The workshop is based on the book and focuses on teaching the five core competencies we need to become forgiving human beings and a unique 8-Step process for forgiveness.
During the workshop participants will learn:
- A new way of looking at forgiveness as a personal healing practice that leads to self-empowerment and freedom from suffering.
- What forgiveness really is & what it is not. This is essential to overcome resistance.
- How to overcome your resistance to healing—why we choose not to forgive and how to move past opposition.
- The 5-core competencies we need to become forgiving.
- Understand your story
- Emotional awareness
- Non-judgment and non-resistance
- An 8-Step process to forgive anyone for anything (including the self).
- Walk away with practical tools & a plan including meditations!
Emily is an author and founder of the Forgiveness Academy. Her book, The Power of Forgiveness: A Guide to Healing and Wholeness is due out in early March.
Rev. Edwene Gaines, author of The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity, had this to say:
Using the healing power of forgiveness is a must in order to live the joyous, vibrant life we are designed to live. Emily Hooks gives us powerful information, tools and encouragement to do this important personal work. Do yourself a favor and read this book!
To find out more, visit http://emilyjhooks.com/the-power-of-forgiveness.
Emily facilitates workshops, provides group training in person and online, and coaches individuals through the forgiveness process. The Forgiveness Academy™ also works with organizations and mental health practitioners to help them facilitate forgiveness in the workplace and with clients.
To find out more about the author, please visit http://emilyjhooks.com